About me and my approach to counselling and psychotherapy.
I currently work with teens, young adults, couples and families. My experience and expertise are in various disciplinary areas of anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation, emotional disturbance, relationships, family conflict and others.
In my practice, I support and guide and help you improve your present circumstances. I help you dig at the core root of your problems and rebuild confidence in you and that of your others. Whether your issues arise from abuse, separation or loss of trust, I help you remove feelings of anger, fear, anxiety or brokenness by working through problems while building positive emotions, rational thinking and controlled actions.
I help you achieve greater independence to build a stronger self and remove repeated practices. You will receive key benefits that can help you feel valued, supported and achieve well-being. That is…
- to improve your lifestyle and to break free from negative emotions
- to bring value and build trust
- to harmonise strengths
- create a life that supports understanding of past/present-day experiences
- to empower you through talk-therapy
- to remove burdens and regain focus for your future
Types of therapies used
I use the following therapies to cater to my client’s needs:
- Emotionally Focused
- Parent-Child Interaction
- Positive Psychology
- Person-Centred Therapy an approach developed by Dr Carl Rogers (Psychologist)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
For more about me and what I do…read my interview.